HSM Cloud by CEGA SecurityFIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certification
If you are interested in migrating your HSM infrastructure to a cloud, we have the best solution for you.
Initially, the most common way to acquire an HSM device was through the purchase of such device, which would imply an investment in equipment, training of personnel to configure the device, and hiring a data center to install the equipment and start the operations. In some cases, this method also involved extra costs for modules that are required by the solution, which in turn would considerably raise the price.
A couple of years ago, taking into consideration the digital environment to which all industries have been migrating to, we started working on our own cloud solution – HSM Cloud by CEGA Security – an innovative and tailored solution that can serve in a variety of tasks such as: Electronic invoicing, PKI Infrastructure, Code Signing, Digital Signature, Timestamp, Data Encryption, among others.
One of the biggest advantages that we offer at CEGA Security, is that with prior notice,
the infrastructure can be audited
in any of the data centers where our devices are stored around the globe. One of our representatives will be glad to assist any of your technical needs during the audit.
Support from Specialists for HSM implementation and integration.
It has been validated in accordance with FIPs 140-2 Level 3
Customized Plans of Use
It can be migrated from a physical HSM
Support in English and Spanish
Scale your transactions On Demand
Next generation devices
Hosted in Data Centers with the Highest Security Standards
Low implementation time
Elimination of maintenance cost
Service delivery in days not weeks!
These certified data centers have all the necessary measures to prevent connectivity problems.
Application Program Interface (API)
- JAVA Cryptography Extension (JCE)
- Microsoft Crypto API (CSP), Cryptography Next Generation (CNG) and SQL Extensible Key Management (SQLEKM)
- Cryptographic eXtended services Interface (CXI), the high-performance interface that these teams have, guarantees easy integration of cryptographic functionality in client applications.
Security, protection, Environmental Compliance
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- CE, FCC Class B
- UL, IEC / EN 60950-1
- CB certificate
- RoHS II, WEEE
- RSA, DSA, ECDSA con curvas NIST and Brainpool
- DH, ECDH con curvas NIST and Brainpool
- AES, Triple-DES, DES
- MAC, CMAC, HMAC
- SHA-1, Familia-SHA2, SHA3, RIPEMD
- Hash-based Deterministic Random Number Generator (DRNG)
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG according to AIS31 class PTG.2)
- All algorithms are included in the price of the product